Reading 9

This week i looked over my  introduction and conclusion on my chapter which is What is a game to see if i was happy with it and i was I read over everything that was put up on moodle to help me for this weeks task.I also looked up other ways on google that would help me when looking over my work. The info I got helped me a lot. I started off reading through my introduction and I was happy with it. It had a way to make the reader intrigued to learn more about what is a game and different things about gaming and games and then for my conclusion I was happy with the  little summary of everything I did along with a little question for the reader to ask themselves when they finished . I think it's important to make the reader want to read more and more and that's why it's important to read over your writing to fix any mistakes you might have. I hope My chapter is enjoyable and interesting for the reader and makes them want to read more of the complete book in the end which I have no doubt in mind they will.

Looking over work

Comments