Assignments

Hello
My thoughts on these assignments is that the steps we are going to take will be very beneficial for everyone from reading about it too practicing different tutorials and then each week,reading blog posts by other students and leaving comments and then the project work we will be doing and getting feedback from other students on that will be great.It will help other students know what other people think about their work and helping them improve in many ways.Im most excited about seeing other peoples work and then giving them some feedback I might have. I have never done anything to do with a blog before so that is something new to me and i am also excited about learning more about blogs,getting feedback and other people's thoughts back are new to me we have done this sort of thing in first year of CDM.I also think the extra credit assignments are a really idea these assignments can help you to explore and learn new things and you can use extra credit to make up for missing work.One of the extra credit options that grabbed my attention would be the wikipedia trails because it looks really fun and you can definitely learn more about whatever you pick to search of your choice from clicking a link to another,then another,then another and seeing where you end up. 


Working hard

Comments