Growth mindset

I have never heard or seen anything about Carol Dweck Growth mindset challenge before. I have learned about it through many videos. I think the growth challenge isn't good for children because it is forcing them to be a certain way and is very strict making children feel like this in my opinion isn't good for there growth.I want to learn more about growth mindset this semester its is interest and I am intrigued to learn more about it. This semester I would like to push my self to learn more about multimedia filming and about different softwares. I am really excited about Digital Video Techniques
     




                                                                          Growth

                                                   https://unsplash.com/photos/vGjGvtSfys4

Comments