Workshop 1

Before this workshop i didn't know what the traffic light exercise was it was confusing to me but what i have learned from this is that it's a way in showing you what you can improve on and different ways to do so. I feel like the delivery method was good and i enjoyed working in groups. Working in groups helped me understand it better and to see what the rest of my group thoughts were on it. I had great people in my group and we all got through it together. In our group we drew out a sitemap and then discussed the sitemap so everyone was on the same page we then created a timeline based solution based off other students ideas using Adobe animate. Adobe animate is something i have never heard off and doing this workshop helped me to discover it. I liked working in groups because it gave me a clear image on this exercise. I hope to do more things like this in groups so we can all help each other if anyone is on clear on anything. I feel writing about this was good because it shows people how i feel on the topic and if they can relate to it and to give them an understanding to the traffic light exercise. The exercise was very confusing to me at the start and I am still kind of getting the hang of what it means, I would recommend using this because it could give you a better understanding on different things such as working in groups and seeing things in other people's perspectives and it can also give you confidence working in groups and talking about your ideas. I did enjoy this exercise although it confused me it got my mind thinking and it was interesting to me.

Thinking 

Comments