Feedback Strategies

Hey guys 

I read one article titled The difference between praise and feedback.This article was about parenting and how there should give feedback to their kids and encourage their child to seek both positive and negative feedback in order to grow and improve which I agree with 100% .I think every child should be given both positive and negative feedback because without that they don't know how to learn and improve.if you keep praising them and telling them your a good boy well done they won't learn and might feel they are not worthy of your love instead you should approve of them no matter what they do.I really enjoyed reading about this article i found it very interesting. 


Another article that I read was Be a mirror This Article was about how feedback helps have a growth mindset .I learned about 5 qualities of feedback that foster a growth mindset and i totally agree with them.I think getting negative and positive feedback helps having a growth mindset and is very important in the learning process.i really enjoyed this article and would love to read more about this kind of stuff.

I would have to say i am confident in giving back feedback i would be very honest with them and i will definitely give honest feedback this semester.

Feedback

Comments