Games Decisions

Hi guys
My thoughts on this week's reading was that it was very interesting and helpful. I learned about social design and other things when thinking about game design and what will make the player more comfortable when playing. I learned that building friendships and providing lonely people with human connections are goals worthy of our highest-quality work. I also learned how important it is to make the player feel cozy. These are some links that I found really useful.
Link 1- 
https://gamedevelopment.tutsplus.com/articles/5-important-ways-to-add-polish-to-your-game--gamedev-7642
I found this link really helpful. It showed me things that i should include in my game and what works best when designing a game and most important how to make the player happy.
Link 2-https://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/AndrewDotsenko/20170329/294676/Designing_Game_Controls.php
This was another link that i found which was also very helpful. This was an article that helped me look out for things when designing my game such as the game controls which should be easy to learn and use for the player and take into account human’s limitations communication with the game controls is very important for the player
Link 3-
http://buildnewgames.com/making-games-fun/
This link showed me hoot make my game fun by finding your own unique combination of existing game mechanics to make your players feel comfortable while still giving them something to learn and appreciate.



                          
Decisions

Comments