Unity Tutorial 01


Hello guys 

Today I have learned about the layout of unity.One thing i learned was about the hierarchy which is where we store all our game objects within the scene everything in the hierarchy is text format to what we actually see in our scene view. I have also learned about the inspector panel where we store all settings of objects within the game i learned how to insert different objects and how to change them in the inspector panel i also learned how to switch platforms when building on unity.I enjoyed adding textures to a terrain and character and trees also to the scene i feel like it showed how the game was starting to take shape and I enjoyed this.I found the scripting difficult it seems to be hard and i feel it wouldn't be my strongest strength when making a game.I didn't understand the type of coding we will have to use but the end result is cool.I am really looking forward to the designing part of making the game like what i am going to add such as the different colours,objects pathways making mountains or hills and also the characters i am going to use in the game  
   


    Scripting

Comments