Unity Tutorial 02

Hey guys 

Watching these unity tutorials on improving graphics and Raycast/Cursor I have learned about how to add audio to the game so that when we go collect a diamond in the game it will disappear and make a noise, I also learned the coding we had to use to make this happen and how we have to link them together. I enjoyed learning about audio and adding the water and a wall to the game because it gave me a sense of how the game could turn out because it's a step further and it made me excited to make my own game. I found the cursor difficult to learn i didn't understand it that much and the coding confused me a bit.I am really looking forward to making my own game and what features to use as well. I find each tutorial on unity really helps me learn more and more and makes me excited to make the game and to add new features and see what works in the game and what doesn't.I am also looking forward to learning more about raycast and the cursor because i don't really understand that part of making the game yet.




Building

Comments