Review Week Comments and Feedback


Hey guys so I am giving you my thoughts on all the commenting feedback I have been receiving from other students in the class. Overall i am really happy with the comments and feedback I have been getting they have been really helpful  and everyone who has commented has been very kind with there comments. I would rate the comments and feedback I am getting out a 10 out of 10 because I feel everyone is being truthful in the comments being both positive and negative which is the best way to be. I am definitely finding the positive and negative comments the best because they are being more honest with what they think is good for me and  I can learn a lot more from these comments rather than someone not being honest with my work i wouldn't know what to improve on etc. I feel the quality of my comments are good i am being honest with them because that is what I would want when receiving comments and feedback. One of my feedback strategies that I think is good is how you present the feedback which is very important because the way feedback is presented can have an impact on how it is received, which means that sometimes even the most well-meaning feedback can come across the wrong way and reduce a learner’s motivation. Students may sometimes interpret feedback as an attempt to control them or tell them how they should be doing something rather than guidance on how to improve. So for me that is one of my feedback strategies that i think is important. I find that I am getting good ideas for my own writing as I analyze other people writing because it is a different way of seeing things that you might not see or notice so i think other students writing is beneficial. I do feel like the blogs has made some people closer such as the introduction blog we all did. I found it was really interesting learning new things about people and having a better understanding of who they are. I also think commenting and feedback also make you appreciate the people more for being kind and honest. I definitely think by connecting with other people blogs it gives you a sense of getting to know them better. Overall I am happy with how my blog turned out and my introduction post. It gives people a way of getting to know me a bit better which is a great idea. I don't think I need or want anything to make the feedback assignments more useful for others and more useful for me. I am happy with how everything is and i will continue to use my feedback strategies. Overall I am happy with my blog and wouldn't make any changes to it. I love the colour and design on my blog and it think it all looks well together and I think everyone else's blogs that I have seen too look great as well and I have enjoyed the experience of reading their blogs.     

Comments