Unity Free Tutorial


Hey guys 

So for this weeks unity lab i really enjoyed it. I had fun looking at tutorials of my type and I found some really useful ones that I can use when making my game. The game i am making is called Adventure Island which is about a man who has to fight through obstacles on the island in order to escape and survive. So that was the kind of tutorial I was looking for to help me make my island. I found a four part tutorial on creating your island by Jimmy Vagas which was great because that is  who i am use to listening to with the other unity tutorials. I learned a lot of new things such as how to import a third and first person into your game, how make a terrain for your island how to texture your island, input glistening water as well as creating rocky islands and how to import  a treasure chest which is something i will definitely have in my game .I found some things in the videos difficult such as the coding stuff but I will get there. I'm really looking forward to creating my terrain and adding new things that i have learned like textures and what plants to add the water around the island and different sky boxes.






Adventure Island

Comments