Unity Free Tutorials

Hey guys so for this weeks unity lab we were asked to find our own tutorials which i really like doing. I looked up some tutorials on youtube which I might use in my game. I found some cool tutorials such as adding text and adding an airplane which i might add into my game. I found the text game fun it showed me How to add a canvas with my score and a message when you complete the mission in Unity. I found the coding a little bit confusing in the tutorial but I got the hang of it after. I am looking forward to adding something like this into my game.The second tutorial I looked at was the airplane and car tutorial i really enjoyed this tutorial because I was thinking of adding something like this into my game.For example  after you complete the mission on my island you can escape on an airplane and win the game so i really enjoyed this tutorial I didn't find anything difficult and i look forward to adding it into my game and seeing how it turns out. Overall I enjoyed the unity lab this week and found the ones i found on youtube very useful and helpful when it comes to making my game.
                                                                
                                                                Youtube
                                                   https://unsplash.com/photos/peLs78VbU50

Comments