Week 9 Progress


Hey guys so looking back over all my progress i think i am happy enough with it, it hasn't been easy getting all the work done by the due date but I did it in the best way I could and I think everything turned out good. I usually get my tuesday and thursday blog  done on monday since we aren't in college that day but if i have too much work to do on that day and i cant manage it all i do it when I have spare time or the day it is due. I find the project work that we have at the weekends hard sometimes because of work but I manage to get it done. The class assignments that I have enjoyed the most were when we had to decide what game we were going to make and what was going to be in it i found these assignments fun so they were my favourite for this semester . I haven't done any of the extra credit options yet i have just found it hard to manage all my work but when i get a chance to i will do some of them. I want to change my time management so I can put more time into my blogs because sometimes it can be hard when you have a lot of work to do and assignments start piling up. I want to avoid leaving anything to the last minute which i don't really do unless I am under a lot of pressure. Something new I want to try is my time management again i need to make a good scheduled plan which will make things a lot easier i think for me when it comes to getting my work done in the best way possible and I have learned that this semester when it came to time management but I am positive about the next few weeks ahead.

Comments