Games Testing

Hey guys

From this week's reading I have seen how constructive criticism can be given in two different manners and how it can be very beneficial to the producer of the product. I agree that to many people give false and weak feedback because they are scared or too nervous to tell the producer how they really feel, this can lead to the producer thinking they have done a good job when in reality the product could be faulty and be made even better. 
In my opinion it is better to be brutally honest and say it in a professional manner, this way you are giving the producer honest feedback that will help the product in the future. By giving constructive criticism you are giving people better feedback and they will learn from this feed back and practicing on how to improve their product. 

These three links really helped me have a better understanding on game design and what to look for when testing a game. They give really good pointers when game testing.




                                                                           Game testing
                                              https://unsplash.com/photos/TBHq0GJZShk

Comments

  1. well a good day to you Ellie.

    Well I must say that I have very much enjoyed reading your reading about the idea of game testing through the reading of some very interesting articles that you have linked to this little blog of yours and I must say that I have learned a lot of interesting things from this blog post as well as the other ones that I have read in the past from your lovely self and I look forward to what the future has in store for you with your blogs or anything in particular.

    Cheerio!!!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment