Unity Free Tutorial

For this weeks unity lab we had to pick our own unity tutorials that we want to do and talk about what we liked. I love picking our own tutorials because it makes it more fun and you can pick something that is maybe related to your game.One of the tutorials I picked was a short one from youtube on how to add a score counter into your unity game i really enjoyed this because it is helpful and quick. It was really well explained and overall I enjoyed the short video on adding a score counter to your game. The second tutorial that I found that helped me out with my own game was a tutorial on rotating objects I was finding it really hard to do the coding in my game but this tutorial helped me and i got my coins in my game to move quick and easy. It was well explained as well and helped me learn new things. Now i am excited to finish off my game and getting everything up to scratch for next week's presentations and hopefully it all goes well for everyone. So that's all for this weeks unity lab 

Thanks guys  


Watching tutorials

Comments