Reading 6

So for this week's work on my heading which is what is a game? i went more into depth on my sup-topics that i picked. I did a lot more research this week on my heading which helped me a lot when putting my information i have gathered for my subtopic together.I spend a lot of time on this and hope it payed off.I started by taking each subtopic one by one and researching more on what i can write about. I spent an equal amount of time on each topic and found really good information on each topic which was really good and helpful. I kept researching more information that I could keep adding to each topic and I will continue this in the following weeks until it is perfect. I feel like at the minute i have too much information and i want to sort out what i want to keep and get rid of so it not too much for the reader. I feel overall i have put a lot of work and time into this and i have learnt a lot from doing it which is really good for me and im excited for the end result.  


                                                                 More Research





                                                                     Subtopics

Comments