Unity Tutorial 03

In this week's unity tutorial I learned how to take control in the driver's seat. This was made possible by using  new methods, Vectors, and variables, which allowed the vehicle to move forwards or backwards and turn left to right. I really enjoyed this tutorial. The next thing I did was use the skills I learned when driving  to fly a plane around obstacles in the sky. I learned how to make the plane move forward and I learned how to tilt the plane up and down using the arrows . This was something else i really enjoyed and had fun with. I didn't enjoy the vr snap zone tutorial. I found it kind of hard but it was good to learn about where certain objects should be placed, and also  to only allow certain objects to be dropped in the Snap Zone. I enjoyed Creating Text using Text Mesh Pro it was fun and that is defintely something i will be looking foward to doing again. Overall this weeks tutorials were really helpful and enjoyable and i am much prefering the way we are doing them this semester and i like how they are all layed out.

Thanks for listening guys 
Hope you enjoyed 

See you next week 

Airplane



Comments