Unity Tutorial 04

In this week's unity tutorials I learned more about scripting and gameplay. The first thing I did was program a game with the objective of throwing food at hungry animals who were running at me. I also learned how to program a basic game with the ability to launch projectiles and keep the player  moving in order to keep the game alive. I also created a new project for my second Prototype. Where I choose which character I would like to be, which types of animals to interact with, and which food I would like to feed those animals. I also gave the player basic movement just like in Prototype 1 i really enjoyed the tutorial and had fun. The next tutorial i learned about launching projectiles through the scene. First I wrote a new script to send the projectile forwards. The Next thing i did was stored the projectile along with all of its scripts and properties using Prefabs. Then i launched projectile prefab with a tap of the spacebar and added boundaries to the scene.the next tutorial i did was to allow animal prefabs walk across the screen and get destroyed out of bounds.to do this i created a new object and a new script to manage the spawning process. The next thing i did was learn about the VR ecosystem, the challenges developers face, and best practices for successful VR apps. I didnt really enjoy this part but some parts were intresting. I also leanred about how to evaluate my  VR game within each stage of VR game development and how to identify my target audience, how to best position your title to consumers.
Vr games

Comments