Reading 6

So for this week's work on my heading which is what is a game? i continued working on my subtopics that i picked. I did a lot more research this week on my heading which helped me a lot when putting my information that i have gathered for my subtopics all together.I spent a lot of time on this and hope it paid off. I continued researching more on each subtopic by taking each one by one so i have more on what i can write about. I spent an equal amount of time on each topic and found really good information on each topic which was really good and helpful. I will keep researching more information and I will continue this in the following weeks until it is perfect. I feel like at the minute I'm on the right track and I have loads of research done. I want to sort out what I want to keep and get rid of as well so it is not too much for the reader. I feel overall i have put a lot of work and time into this and i have learnt a lot from doing it which is really good for me and i'm excited for the end result.  


Thank you 

                                                                    Getting there 

Comments