Reading 8

This week I wrote up my introduction and conclusion on my chapter which is What is a game?I read over everything that was put up on moodle to help me when writing them.I also looked up examples and other information on google that would help me when writing them. I had plenty of information from moodle and google to help me write and between the two they helped me a lot.I started of my introduction in a way to make the reader intrigued to learn more about what is a game and different things about gaming and games and then for my conclusion i did a little summary on everything in the chapter along with a little question for the reader to ask themselves when they finish reading it. I think it's important for to make the reader want to read more and more and making them intrigued and to ask themselves questions to see if they can replate etc is important.I hope My chapter is enjoyable and interesting for the reader and makes them want to read more of the complete book in the end which i have no doubt in mind they will.


Thank you 









Introduction/conclusion


Comments