Introduction to myself

Hello and welcome to my blog, My name is Ellie Flanagan, I am 18 years old. My birthday is the 13th of January and I live in Navan Co.Meath.There is 7 in my family me my parents and my two sisters Eabhin who is 30 and Amy who is 16. I also have a nephew and a niece Tadhg and Zadie. I am a student in Tud studying Creative digital media which I enjoy very much. I am in my second year in college. In my last semester my favourite module was Photography because I feel that is where I was most creative taking different pictures in different ways with different effects. I am excited about this year in college and learning and experiencing new things. My favorite movies are horror movies my favourite horror movie is the Woman In Black it was one of the scariest films I have ever watched. My favourite show is Vampire Diaries,Vampire diaries is about two brothers who are vampires who come home to there old town after being away from years and they take over the people's lives around them by turning them into vampires.The two brothers who are vampires both fall in love with a girl in the town called Elena it is a very off your seat show and I would definitely recommend. I don't really have a favourite type of music I like all types of music.One of my favourite artists would be Drake I have always loved his music, I feel like it is just different then other artists music. My favourite food would have to be Chinese i love chicken wings and ribs from the Chinese. 

Chinese food


Some of my hobbies would be the gym i go to the gym when i can and then I use to play rugby which I loved but I had to stop because I hurt my knee and it was too rough.



                                                                           Gym
                                               https://unsplash.com/photos/CQfNt66ttZM












Comments

  1. Well Hello there to you Ellie,

    After reading through your wondrous little blog I am very interested in what you have to say and I have more of an understanding of what your likes and hobbies are like, which is very interesting to learn. My hat comes off to your for a very interesting blog and I look forward to reading more from yourself

    Cheerio!!

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie!
    I think your blog is absolutely fabulous so far, and I cannot wait to get to know you more. If I knew you loved The Vampire Diaries as much as me, I'd have hosted our very own marathon together, obsessing over Stelena/Delena's storylines. Hope we get to be in a group together soon, much love.
    Vlad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie,

    I love your sleek blog design and use of images. I also really enjoyed the photography module from 1st year.

    Can't wait to read more,

    James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellie,

    I am also a huge fan of horror movies. I have also seen the woman in black when it first came out but I didn't think it was any good from what I remember. I think I have only watched an episode of vampire diaries but it's a series I would like to finish when I get the chance. I also like to get ribs from the Chinese. I usually get BBQ flavour. What flavour do you get?

    -Ciaran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellie!

    I love your blog so far its so nicely laid out and easy to read! I can't wait to read more. I love Vampire Diaries too I binge watched it over the summer couldn't get enough of it! Didn't like the end though :(
    I loved photography last year too I loved doing studio work did you ?

    Cant wait to read more
    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellie
    This post was a well done and was a good way for people to get know you. As i can see you have a big family and that you enjoy the course. I can also see that you really like the show the Vampire diaries. Going to the gym is a good hobbie and is a healthy one.
    Jamie Gannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ellie, nice to read a bit about you.

    Its cool that your favorite movies are horror movies as I would be so scared when I am watching them LOL. Your blog is easy to get around and is laid out really nicely. Ive never actually watched vampire diaries but I have heard everyone raving about it. Its cool that you loved photography as that was my favourite module too. Cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ellie,

    I feel that I got to know you a lot more through this blog. I'm glad you're enjoying the course and especially photography! That module was hard for me to get into but I agree that its really creatively free. You have quite a big family! I only have 4 in my family so I couldn't imagine having 7. Also it's really admirable that you love to go to the gym since I've never stepped foot into a gym (I probably should) and I hope you'll be able to play rugby again soon.

    All the best,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ellie,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog about yourself and it was good to learn more about you and what you like. I also like to listen to all different types of music but my favourite would be rap. One of my favourites used to be Drake like yours but I do not like him as much as I used to anymore. I have 5 in my family including myself. I never played rugby but it was cool that you used to.
    Cya soon,
    Aaron Hogan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ellie

    I really enjoyed reading your introductory blog for yourself. I also love horror movies and trying to stay active in the gym, but feel I don't get much time for it anymore unfortunately. I also love that the course is so diverse as when I first came into it I wasn't very sure what I wanted to do but I now feel I am getting more of a Idea of that my Ideal career is. Loved learning more about you and cant wait to read more. all the best

    -Dillon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment